Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Concerning all chapters and excerpts within

First of all, thank you for visiting. If you have found yourself here, it means that you have a mite of interest in this project and that alone is worth something to me as the author. So, thank you.

Hemingway once commented, in his quintessential blunt brevity, that "the first draft of anything is shit.” Every day since I began seriously writing fiction, I come to find out more and more just how true this statement is and I would like to remind anyone reading that all excerpts and chapters posted here are from a very fundamental rough draft. Once the initial draft has been completed for every chapter, the editing process will begin. I will be doing several proofreads myself in order to clean, organize and make coherent this draft before hiring a professional editor to help this fledgling fly. In the meantime pardon any grammatical or structural errors. If you happen to notice one, or two, or fifty, and feel so inclined, I would be very grateful to receive an email pointing them out to me.

-MF

No comments:

Post a Comment